Christmas started early in 2008. I’m not only talking about the wonderful presents but also the celebration. With a night out with colleagues on the eve of Christmas and an early arrival at Janice’s house, this occasion was celebrated with much love and joy.
Unexpectedly the presents arrived early too. Just days before, I received a cute compact mirror which my cousin, Nicole had bought for me from Korea. It comes with two mirrors whereby one of it is a magnifying mirror. Haha…I didn’t realize that until my cousin told me about it. Then it was Christmas Eve and Santa’s helpers delivered their parcels early in the office. Three surprises from the office.
On Christmas morning, I report in early at Janice’s house as promised. Reason of early attendance is to help out with the preparation. Guests arrived early this year as well!! After providing assistance in the kitchen, it was then time to feast. With rice and Indian curry to savor, I just cannot resist the temptation. I left late in the evening just in time to join my family for dinner.
As for the gifts, below is the list of items that I’ve received this year ….
A huge baby bottle from JC
A pair of earrings from me director
A cute, pink mug from me manager
An anklet from Minah Broker
A scarf from a friend
PIXIE – A Japanese Momiji Doll from non other than Karen (so cute!!)
The BodyShop Lip Shimmer in Dusk Rose from Janice…..(might be some more coming)
Thank you for the pleasant gifts. Appreciate them all…
Unexpectedly the presents arrived early too. Just days before, I received a cute compact mirror which my cousin, Nicole had bought for me from Korea. It comes with two mirrors whereby one of it is a magnifying mirror. Haha…I didn’t realize that until my cousin told me about it. Then it was Christmas Eve and Santa’s helpers delivered their parcels early in the office. Three surprises from the office.
On Christmas morning, I report in early at Janice’s house as promised. Reason of early attendance is to help out with the preparation. Guests arrived early this year as well!! After providing assistance in the kitchen, it was then time to feast. With rice and Indian curry to savor, I just cannot resist the temptation. I left late in the evening just in time to join my family for dinner.
As for the gifts, below is the list of items that I’ve received this year ….
A huge baby bottle from JC
A pair of earrings from me director
A cute, pink mug from me manager
An anklet from Minah Broker
A scarf from a friend
PIXIE – A Japanese Momiji Doll from non other than Karen (so cute!!)
The BodyShop Lip Shimmer in Dusk Rose from Janice…..(might be some more coming)
Thank you for the pleasant gifts. Appreciate them all…
Christmas celebration did not end on 25 Dec itself. Both Janice and Karen decided to have a post-Christmas movie and dinner date on 27 Dec. So we went to catch YESMAN. Simply hilarious. After the movie we headed to Chillies for dinner. Boy..we just did not learn our lesson last time. We ordered 3 dishes and we all ended up overstuffed. But it was a good night out.
After the stuffing the night before, all of us were still full the next day. However, the feasting did not stop for me. On Sunday night, I headed to my colleague's house for a bbq dinner. Food was good. Living by the motto " Live to Eat", I just helped myself with everything that was available there. I went back a happy person.
Alas, Christmas is definitely a festival of feast. =)
2 comments:
betul betul betul! =) thanks for helping out babe! Appreciate it loads.
can put some photos anotttttttttttt.
Post a Comment