Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a dream that i had dreamt of........

It was such a weird situation whereby I was walking alone in a huge shopping mall. Everything was different from what we can see in the mall that we have in Penang. I was surprised that I had ended up in that place ALONE!!! I've never gone shopping alone before.
Apart from being alone, in my hand I have a what I would call a gigantic lollipop. It's in the shape of a paper fan. The designs on the lollipop is very nice with little floral decorations over the green background of the sweet. I was happily munching away the lollipop and I can across a shop. One section of it is a hair salon. While the other section is like a little garden. Think garden land scaping. The door of the shop was at the back part and not in front. After browsing around the shop, I continue my venture around the mall. Went in and out of shops.
Out of a sudden, I was approached by him. Oh my, he was looking so so so good. He's grown so tall and man oh man he looked so hot with his toned body. Only God knows how good looking he was at that time. It has been a while since we met up. Seeing him there and then was nice. However, it was the closeness that we shared that had made me felt like we're together again. With his hand resting on my shoulders, we chatted and I was about to ask him that question......... CRACK!! I woke up from my beautiful dream... I tried to find him but it just wasn't meant for me to ask.....
Yet, I am very curious as to why he had to come back into my dream again? Have I not let it go and moved on? Only time can show me what it meant.....

1 comment:

Mariposa said...

ooo cliffhanger!!!!

-jan