It's been a while since I've published my thoughts for the world to see. Many events had taken place during my absence in the bloggers' world. Previously I had a blog somewhere else but later on felt that this is a better place to blog as there are more space for creativity. Well, dear readers...I'll begin this storytime by bringing back the past. Yes...I'll be bringing back what I've published in my previous blog here...those who had read them might find it a bit boring but I'll just keep on reading ok...
The story begins here - 5 February 2007
How a few Xchange of words can make a friendship crumbles
Can you believe it? All I did was agree with her mum on one point and she's turning her back on me ..... I was thinking for her own good as well. It's not like I'm stopping her totally...I was just giving my perception on her choice. Innocent perception and she freaked out... and I thought she was a friend worth having. Now I see her true self. Just too selfish to accept people's opinion when it comes to this....
The italized post are the old post which I had published. This posting is continued with another blog on 6 February 2007
The girl who got pranked on her b'day...
ATTENTION
The previous blog entitled 'How a few Xchange of words make a friendship crumbles' is a made up story. No one was actually hurt in this incident. It is a prank that is being played on my beloved friend who'd been with me almost all my life....it is done with the help of none other than HRH Karen or Lady K.
Our inability to think of something good to present to our dear friend had lead us to this prank. we had so many days to think of something but by 11.30pm on the 5th of Feb..we still couldn't think of anything....However miracles happened a few minutes after that. WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO !!
We decide to test our talent in creating a drama...and so the blog was made....all efforts was taken to make sure the Saint Bernard buy our story. AND SHE DID!!! with that we know we're near to what we wanted to give her....so the case was prolonged till night Then at night after the premiere of 'Ugly Betty' I prompt the celebrated girl to read Lady K's blog...
And so that's the story of how a girl who got punk'd on her birthday..hehhe
Note: No offence girl...you can get us back our day hasn't come yet.
All the best to you for the test...
Lady K: thanks for realising it ....so now you're the drama queen eh?? Haha
And so Ms JJR got pranked on her birthday last year. This year all we did was sms her as her BIG day happens to fall on Chinese New Year Eve...so all of us were having our own reunion. Including her as well.
As for today, 11 February 2008, no blog was posted.
There you go my dear readers, this is how I let history reminds me of things that had happened a couple of years back. But of course I would slot in my current thoughts from time to time....Enjoy!!
1 comment:
hshahahah i sure as heck got punked~!
Post a Comment