Sunday, January 20, 2008

Still pining for the same person or moved on?

It's been more than a year since we walked our own ways.....and somehow I would call this day my lucky day. The last time I saw him was 5 months ago. Today....I saw him again. In my own house. With that girl. I had told myself that I do not wish to see her right in front of me..but the nudge I have inside of me made me walked down the stairs and towards where he was sitting. I said my 'hi'. And I said 'HI' to her as well!!! What was I doing? Damn...it feels so crappy now. Am I still longing for him? Or have I moved on? Will this feeling go away when I have found new love? Or would it still linger on?
We'd promised to stay as friends. Had been keeping in touch most of the time with no problems nor such inconsistent feelings. But this short meeting seems to be consuming so much of me...What is actually going on in me? Can somebody please tell me?

No comments: