Frustrated. That’s the first word I can think of right now. I’ve never met a person so self-centred in this lifetime. I wonder what I’d owe him in my past life that he had to come and make my life so miserable.
He is a person who is made of profanities. Every sentence which comes out from him would never be spared from profanity. Be it in English, Hokkien, Cantonese, Malay or even Tamil… he’s got ‘em all in his vocabulary. It is not like I have never used them but he has gone way too far. I seriously think that he should start to learn to cut down on all the ‘flowery’ vocabulary he had been using all these years. Besides, he’s not 15 anymore. He’s already 20 years of age yet he still hasn’t learned what can and cannot be said.
Profanity is not the only issue that I have against him. Having to live with him for almost 20 years I have tried my very best to be the best I could be to him. We were never really close during our younger days yet as we grew I’d tried to make things better but to no avail. Frankly, I was very happy and excited when he come up to me and talks about things that are going on in his life now after so long but there are so many things that are missing.
When he is in need of favours, he’ll have the nicest talk. But he tends to want things his ways. I accept that it is his character but being a six footer, with good looks and well build, I think he needs to learn what the word RESPECT means.
The reason I said he needed to learn to respect is because he really doesn’t respects anyone. Maybe in front of his elders he is but not with me. And when the elders are not around he can curse and swear at them saying that whatever their ideas or thoughts are well rubbish and his is right. I’ve heard him say it all, but I had to bottle everything up and keep mum as I don’t want to hurt both my parents. And I feel the pain of him being so disrespectful. Recently, he’d made a public remark about me. I was furious as he’d never made such remarks. Well at least not in public. I told him off and eventually forgave him before he had apologized. Oh boy I was so wrong. He did it again. Today.
He was making so much noise in the house about his Porche cap. Demanding his 2 younger brothers to look for him he kept throwing profanities at them while making sure that they find his cap. Of course those 2 younger wants would throw back profanities at him but it seems like it’s their common way of communication. I was pissed off with all the noise he was making and suggested since his cap could not be found then forget it. He gave me a reason that his hair does not look good. I told him to get a hair cut and he replied by saying that there is no one to drive him to the hairstylist shop. I was already burning up and told him to take a bus. He walked out of the room and shout ‘tiu you la’ ( which means f**k you in Cantonese) .
That was it. I really cannot take it anymore. As long as he has no respect for me or anyone for that matter I’ll have to go against his requests. I may have to go against my own parents if I have no choice. And I strongly think the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’ should be replaced with ‘blood is thicker than water but THERE IS ALWAYS A LIMIT’. Despite the fact that I had forgive and forget everything that he’d done, this time I do not think I’m in a forgiving mood. I have had enough…. Instead of having a war of words with him I rather stay silent and go on with my own life...Yet, I foresee that I will go crazy soon as my pressure cooker is already up to it's limit...... Haihzz.....
3 comments:
perang dingin lagi dahsyat, kawanku..
hugs
perang dingin or not...i am fighting with my ownself now...
yoz. i didnt know you got a blog =/
haha. anyway linked you and *wink*
Post a Comment